Every Family Member Has A Voice, Let’s Listen
- Referrals accepted from parents, family members, health care providers, MCFD, schools, community agencies, and self referrals.
- Low barriers to access (for example, we will provide transportation and language assistance where possible).
- Ensure we represent the Richmond Community.
- Understand and model appreciation of individual and family diversity.
- Interagency partnership provides increased language capacity and resources for new Canadian families.
- Parent not required to share diagnisis; asked to define challenges and impacts in their own words.
- All participants are encouraged to provide feedback and routinely evaluate programs and services.