In partnership with other community services including Richmond Public Library and CMHA Pathways Clubhouse, community-based education evenings are organized three times per year and the topics in the past have included:
• About Face: Lived Experiences with Addictions and Mental Health
• Managing your Child’s Anxiety
• Building Resiliency in Children
• Making Sense of Adolescence
• Parenting Sibling Groups
• Parenting a Child who has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• And many other ones.
The events are advertised though Richmond Library, as well as on our Supporting Families website. Registration is always requested due to limited seating. Once we have our next Community Education ready for advertisement and registration, we will post all of the necessary information on here.
If you would like to be on our emailing list for groups and events, including Community Education, please call 604-782-1306 or use the form below to reach us by email: