Who we are
We aim to ensure that youth and their families have easy access to services.
The community has told us that the group activities that allow us to have fun and learn together, also helps best ensure the well-being of families dealing with mental health issues and substance use/misuse. Children and youth participating in these programs connect with others with whom they likely share similar experiences with.
Our programs are supported by dedicated and committed staff who are experienced in the mental health and addictions field. We have heard from the children and their families that maintaining relationships and feeling a sense of belonging to a community are very difficult when living with a mental illness within the family. Our services allow for the space and time that children need in order to be able to trust and learn from other adults. We intend to walk alongside children and their families, nurture helpful and meaningful relationships, and create natural learning opportunities for all those involved.
Click on the different program icons at the top to read more about each program!
- Ministry of Children & Family Development
- Vancouver Coastal Health – Richmond
- Canadian Mental Health Association (Vancouver-Fraser)
- Richmond Addiction Services Society
- Chimo Community Services
- BC Schizophrenia Society
- Richmond School District #38
- Richmond Public Library
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Touchstone Family Association
- Pathways Clubhouse
- Connections Community Services
- Richmond Food Bank Society